I have got a DVD R/RW for my computer but since upgrading to Windows XP SP 2
it dose not burn DVD's anymore

Uninstall, then reinstall your third-party DVD burning program.
Also, visit the support web site of the author of your DVD program
and check for the availability of updates.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ross Milne" wrote:

| I have got a DVD R/RW for my computer but since upgrading to Windows XP SP 2
| it dose not burn DVD's anymore

XP can not burn DVD without a third party application. Which program are you
using?

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp