DVI Ports Not Working after Post after upgrade to Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_

Reputable
Nov 11, 2014
Since the upgrade to Windows 10, my main monitor, a DVI-Dual Link monitor, has stopped working after posting. I Have 2 other monitors, one DisplayPort, one HDMI, both working. I can use my dvi monitor, if it is the only monitor plugged in, to use the BIOS, but after Windows Loads, the display goes black, and "No Signal" is displayed. Also, It is not the monitor because I could use the HDMI with the monitor for it to work, but to get the 144hz I need to use dvi-D

I have tried:
-Uninstalling all Video Drivers
-Uninstalling CCC
-Reinstalling CCC
-Refreshing Windows

Specs:
FX-6300
CM 212 EVO
Gigabyte GA-970-UD3P mobo

Solution
I've been having some flaky behavior myself between my 2 monitors since Windows 10. They often flicker and have trouble both waking up. At one point a driver with a name I don't recall but was obviously involved with handling multi-monitor resolutions crashed and I could only see my DVI monitor after booting. I wound up having to reinstall the video drivers, then redo the multi-monitor config in start → Settings → Display, which had inexplicably decided to turn my main display off and only use the second dislpay.

atheus

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
I've been having some flaky behavior myself between my 2 monitors since Windows 10. They often flicker and have trouble both waking up. At one point a driver with a name I don't recall but was obviously involved with handling multi-monitor resolutions crashed and I could only see my DVI monitor after booting. I wound up having to reinstall the video drivers, then redo the multi-monitor config in start → Settings → Display, which had inexplicably decided to turn my main display off and only use the second dislpay.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.