Question DXGKRNL FATAL_ERROR Each time I close a game like teardown When I minimize I get nvlddmkm.sys

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 2, 2022
So cue back to august 31 I remember putting my laptop sleep mode then coming back to it 3 hours later, only to find out it was not turning on, I had to long press in order for the thing to turn on and the thing turned on but it turned on as if I just turned on my computer, Everything closed out and so on, I went to check the health status of the C drive aka the SSD with crystaldiskinfo and I found the thing is now 79% used to be 80% Even worse, Whenever I play a game and exit I would get a BSOD like DXGKRNL fatal error Or when I minimize only happened once with teardown so I am not sure I would get nvlddmkm.sys And when I use a software like astropad (A thing that turns your ipad into a graphics tablet)I would also get a DXGKRNL Bsod Its becoming a pain at this point, I replaced my old drivers with new updated ones and so far it didn't work, I don't know what to exactly do at this point I am starting to suspect its related to the C drive somehow since this was happening when the c drive's health status went to 79% I would also get the same error when I am on a website, In general the laptop is becoming a bit unusable and I need help

Laptop model: ASUS TUF GAMING FX505GE_FX505GE

Specs:

Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUS) ~2.2GHz
Memory:16384MB RAM
Display1:Intel UHD Graphics 630
Display 2:Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti

Heres the dmp file too
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dTbv95bBWEjqL7uLsYiS7S8RoTd-EmXB/view?usp=sharing

I can't really tell personally but I Feel like the culprits are either the drivers, DirectX, Or The Chipset

Colif

Win 11 Master
Worst thing about this game of whack a mole is you don't know when the game ends. You can think you have won and then one will show, or you can remain ever vigilant and nothing happens.

if it happens again and it doesn't show a cause, there is always this - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/driver-verifier-instructions.3686888/ - I just try to avoid it as it can break windows. Its part of windows itself. Shame Microsoft can't design a program that tests drivers that also doesn't sometimes kill windows.

its almost worthwhile backing up anything on C you don't want to lose, before running driver verifer. It doesn't always kill windows but its often enough that I just don't suggest it.

Sep 2, 2022
Worst thing about this game of whack a mole is you don't know when the game ends. You can think you have won and then one will show, or you can remain ever vigilant and nothing happens.

if it happens again and it doesn't show a cause, there is always this - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/driver-verifier-instructions.3686888/ - I just try to avoid it as it can break windows. Its part of windows itself. Shame Microsoft can't design a program that tests drivers that also doesn't sometimes kill windows.

its almost worthwhile backing up anything on C you don't want to lose, before running driver verifer. It doesn't always kill windows but its often enough that I just don't suggest it.
Will do then, I am not sure if I should still rest easy honestly in the same time I do feel like it, Who knows. But so far yeah.