'Dying Light' Is Getting 10 More Free Expansions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
Well, I guess that kind of explains why the game's never had a decent discount despite being nearly three years old.

Although, it kind of makes me not want to pick it up for another year. If more and more stuff is going to keep being added, why should I start playing it now versus in a year when it's done? In all likelihood, I'm not going to want to play it twice.

therogerwilco

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
After the lack of a backup for profile deletion after the oddly worded delete introduced after the first expansion and losing 100+ hours of my game, I think I'll pass.

none12345

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2013
"Well, I guess that kind of explains why the game's never had a decent discount despite being nearly three years old."

It goes on steam sale for at least 50% off. I bought the enhanced edition for 50% off over a year ago, during the 2016 summer sale.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
there is already so much to do, by the time you finish it, some of the DLC will be released. The reason so many still play it is because of the multiplayer. If your a single player person, which i'm guessing you are... then by all means wait, but there isn't anything good coming out over the next few weeks! Summer is slow for gaming in general with all the good AAA releases happening in Sept thru November

Status
Not open for further replies.