Question dynamic vcore soc

pedry

Reputable
Dec 26, 2018
What am i looking at here? all i have figured out after 30 min of constant googling is that its the voltage to the socket of the cpu or something, but can anyone explain what this improves on, give any indepth exampels so i know what im toying with?

SoC stands for System on Chip, i.e all main components are usually on the same die. Dynamic vCore means that voltage on the chip gets adjusted according to its performance, which in turn saves on power and heat. It might be taken out of context since you give no information on where did you cut&paste it from.

pedry

Reputable
Dec 26, 2018
so if i crank it up, will it save power? in the beginning i belive i asked for an example, but all i understand is that football is a sport and not how to play it, tell me how to or give an example. teach me the card game, instead of letting me know its a card game...

How to play it where? You provide no information (by asking what is a ball?)
Try starting your question with "- I am at a big nice playground in "where???" with weird markings that look like "what???", I have seen people playing, one of them kicked a ball and it landed nearby... What do I do now?"

Last edited:

pedry

Reputable
Dec 26, 2018
im using "football" to explqin to you the missing piece, its because i dont understand anything that i must use other themes/things to explain what im missing here.
in simple guy language "Give an example" or "usage scenario"