EA Outlines 'Battlefield 1' Content Updates Leading Into Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yeah the lack of anti cheat in the PC version ruined the online play. DICE's policies seem almost designed to protect hacking, and even though its the #1 issue, which if you view BF1 Forums you will see, they don't even address it.

BF1 is a game without an anticheat looking for cheats on your PC, without the ability to votekick or voteban in game, without the ability to have admins in game to kick/ban, without even a way to quickly and easily report a hack (they force you to load Origin and go through this arcane process and fill out a report!), oh and the game defaults with Kill Feed off so that hackers aren't spotted by average players who dont go into the settings. DICE is shamefully supporting hacking with their policies, and no amount of content updates will make up for that.

olin9

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
Level 86, I see lots of cheaters, when you have players that can snipe with a hand gun from 200 yards thats cheating. When you die within 30 seconds 10 times in a row by the same person their may be some cheating. 60-70 % of the time I dont notice any cheating. But if you look at the score board and there are 20 kills vs 1 death. Odds are there was some cheating.

G

Haven't seen a cheater in 400 hours on PC? Then you are either A. Blind, B. Cheating yourself and lying about it, C. EA/DICE Employee Lying About it, D. Insanely Lucky.

If I played 10 rounds I'd run into at least 2 aimbots, 4 damage hacks, 10+ people running the ESP package, and a good 20+ manipulating their ping really high so shots dont register on them. My favorite is the damage hack, nothing like getting 1 shot driving your landship out of spawn by a flanker tank on the other side of a mountain. Not obvious at all.

islane

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
Agreed, if new anti-cheat isn't implemented then this is my last DICE game. I quit a few months ago because of the script kiddies cheating and the lack of any enforcement/fixes/updates/anything leading up to the first DLC. I just don't understand why they didn't acknowledge the problem and attempt a fix. From what I've heard, the cheating has gotten much worse recently. It sucks because Bf1 is a genuinely good game in all other aspects... I just couldnt recommend it to anyone right now since single player is the only functional part of the game currently. Even the old punkbuster system from all the other battlefield games worked better than what we are stuck with in BF1

Battlefield is the game that got me into gaming and I've gone through many versions now. My computer is built for it. It sucks that I deal with hackers more in BF1 than before and dice does nothing to remedy it as they are trying to get people to join their servers instead of protecting the players that join for fair fun.

TylerPlayz70

Prominent
May 23, 2017
I am very excited for the new dlc. Personally I love russia and I am glad, that they are adding this faction to the game. I have been playing on Xbox 1, and I am level 74, but I am switching now to the PC community. I used to be a PC gamer but switched to xbox, now I am back. Okay so should i be able to run it? i7 6800k, gtx 1070, 16 gigs of ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.