[Ebay] Nearly 2000 packs of 15mm historical figures

I am finally getting rid of my unpainted 15mm lead. I have nearly 2000
packs of all sorts of eras. Some of the manufacturers are Dixon,
Falcon, Frontier, Minifigs,Essex, etc. Look under seller ID marks_toys
for the listings. They all end on Sunday.
Thanks!

hello
i don't find this figures on ebay. have you the ebay ref ?
"markthree" <sanders6203@sbcglobal.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
1114135750.082710.46470@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>I am finally getting rid of my unpainted 15mm lead. I have nearly 2000
> packs of all sorts of eras. Some of the manufacturers are Dixon,
> Falcon, Frontier, Minifigs,Essex, etc. Look under seller ID marks_toys
> for the listings. They all end on Sunday.
> Thanks!

I found them under marks_toys as a seller ID. No problem.