EKWB's EK-Supremacy EVO X99 Is Less Compatible, But Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
meh, doesn't matter they are all poorly designed and do not maximize cooling potential to what it should be as they create hotter parts of the chips other cores with these poor designs. the intakes and exhaust and internal cooling fin structure is all wrong, even automobiles have better designs for engine cooling.
i'm not even an engineer and i already know of a better design with less flaw and more utilized cooling and flow.
seems there is only one way for this liquid cooling guys to understand flow technique dump liquid in one side extract opposite side.

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
i'm not even an engineer and i already know of a better design with less flaw and more utilized cooling and flow.

Exactly your not a engineer, nor have you done extensive testing on cpu cooling and proper flow path designs. So naïve to think you know more than a company that has been making top of the line cooling solutions for years.

JoeMomma

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
As an engineer I can verify that the difference between 'good enough' and 'perfection' is VERY expensive. This SKU was made to be cheaper, not better. I am sure they make cooler for those people seeking 1 degree colder at any cost.

BlueW01f

Reputable
May 25, 2015
Frankly F-14 is a terribad troll. Either that or he is unbelievably unintelligent - which matches his inability to write coherent sentences, EK is the leading watercooling block manufacturer in the majority of watercooling professionals eyes; and I've had zero reason to fault hem.

Status
Not open for further replies.