Elementary Question re: Canon ZR-85 Camcorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recently purchased a Canon ZR-85 and would like to obtain an IEEE
1394 cable. Unfortunately, so far I've had a hard time getting a clue
as to WHICH cable to purchase. I believe I need a 4-pin model, but the
Canon website refers to a "special" 4-pin connector.

Does anyone know exactly which cable I should purchase?

Thanks, and sorry for the rookie question.

jferry_misc@yahoo.com wrote:
> I recently purchased a Canon ZR-85 and would like to obtain an IEEE
> 1394 cable. Unfortunately, so far I've had a hard time getting a clue
> as to WHICH cable to purchase. I believe I need a 4-pin model, but the
> Canon website refers to a "special" 4-pin connector.
>
> Does anyone know exactly which cable I should purchase?
>
> Thanks, and sorry for the rookie question.

Hi,
Go to eBay. There are lots of them.
Tony