Enable a limited account to accept Remote Desktop Connection

I have a limited user account on my pc. Is there any way that I can enable
this user accept Remote Desktop Connection and run as a host? Of cause the pc
has an administrative account and I have no problem to control this pc from
anther by using Remote Desktop Connection.

Helps will be appreciated.

You can add the limited user account to the set of remote users :Start -->
RightClick on My Computer --> Properties --> Remote tab --> Select Remote
users -> Add.

--
Thanks,
Janani.