[SOLVED] Enable Virtualisation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2021
Should i enable virtualization to use emulators like gameloop ?
Because i got a blue screen after i played pubg and i saw youtupe video advice to enable it. Can anyone guide me ?

vb.png

Solution
Yeah, go into your BIOS and enable it. Check your motherboard manual if you don't know where to find the setting. (It's often hidden way out of the way, because not many people enable it. For example, on my Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi motherboard, virtualization is enabled under the CPU frequency/overlocking section, which makes no sense.)

And as an added bonus, enabling virtualization lets you turn on another Windows security setting.

Settings --> Security --> Device Security --> Core isolation --> Memory integrity.

mikewinddale

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2016
Yeah, go into your BIOS and enable it. Check your motherboard manual if you don't know where to find the setting. (It's often hidden way out of the way, because not many people enable it. For example, on my Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi motherboard, virtualization is enabled under the CPU frequency/overlocking section, which makes no sense.)

And as an added bonus, enabling virtualization lets you turn on another Windows security setting.

Settings --> Security --> Device Security --> Core isolation --> Memory integrity.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.