Enter to Win 1 of 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1'' Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
At the bottom it says "Don't Want to use a Social Sign On? Complete the Tom's Hardware Entry Form By Clicking here." Click there

tomaz99

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
[citation][nom]jerm1027[/nom]So, I wanted to enter through Yahoo, and the app is requesting access to my contacts... I think I'll pass.[/citation]

Yup...same with gmail...SOB's

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
The SOCIAL sweepstakes is mostly standard... many websites are using that system that to "SIGN ON" to use blogs, contests and stuff. This one for the tablet goes a bit far by demanding 10 email contacts to JOIN in with the sweepstakes.... ugh.

Just use the Tomshardware one below it, you enter your basic info (zip, but not address)... its safer.

Note: You should check your Yahoo settings at least, and remove the share list.

[citation][nom]jordan009[/nom]Well I mean, the Nexus 7 seems more powerful,and costs less.[/citation]

It also seems to have hardware problems with some units. This is also a free giveaway. You can't get cheaper than free without being paid to have it.

[citation][nom]jordan009[/nom]Why does this use Ti OMAP cpu with a SGX540 instead of Tegra 3? since the original Tab 10.1 used Tegra 2..[/citation]

TI OMAP being better than Tegra 3 comes up as a possible reason. Whether or not this is true, I don't know for sure (especially with graphics), but still. Using a Tegra 3 just because a previous model used a Tegra 2 is not a good reason to use a Tegra 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.