Enter to Win Our System Builder Marathon PCs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]sag0[/nom]I'd gladly pay for the shipping if I won[/citation]
I think it's the legal fees, not the shipping, that's prohibitive :(

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
All three computers look nice, although now that I look at all of them the cases seem oddly poor for what they carry inside. I'd gladly switch the interiors of both my current and one of those rigs around though.

tetrahemicon

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2011
That's a nanny state for you, you folks in the "Great White North" are lucky you're even allowed to play all those "violent" computer games, eh... ya Hosers :) Sadly, that's the direction the U.S. is going.

, from the tree of knowledge.

cloakster

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2007
Im sure anyone of us would happily pay the shipping fees to Canada if we were to win. Toms should really offer that option. (Actually, most US only contests should.)

qu4k3r

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
IMHO, think that those contest should be open to anyone of any country in the world becuase TH has readers all over the planet. I'm sure If somebody outside of US win, then he/she happily would pay all the shipping charges.-

jprahman

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
Can people get this through their heads, it's not a shipping issue. It's a legal issue. If tom's wanted this contest to be world wide they have to pay licensing and legal fees for this contest in every country that entries are made from.

sudeshc

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2009
why only US residents. This makes me upset ..........
US residents are really lucky they get best of discounts and rewards as well to win.

bdonedge

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
This rules! I always get over excited for these even though I know I'm not going to win, would be pretty rad though considering the prizes are given out/announced 6 days after my birthday!

Go toms!

[citation][nom]jprahman[/nom]Can people get this through their heads, it's not a shipping issue. It's a legal issue. If tom's wanted this contest to be world wide they have to pay licensing and legal fees for this contest in every country that entries are made from.[/citation]
OOHHHHH I see!! Well, I'm in the USA so I'm not worried about it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.