Envelope of White Powder Causes Panic at Apple HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
Lol, can we say unwarrented self-importance? Who would actually waste time to attack Apple? I could understand Microsoft, but Apple?

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
It was actually the new, about to be released MacBook air. It's very thin, so it must have broken up into powder when it was in its protective envelope. Of course, customers will never use their macbooks airs anyway, so this will not be solved in the release version. In fact, in the next apple commercial, Justin Long will turn to powder on stage, while Hodgeman tries to make excuses of why he can't do that.

zwaig

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]whoops... I know I dumped my heel shaver shavings somewhere.[/citation]

Was it bad to snort it then... ?

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
I think they believed the envelope contained anthrax...

Moral of the story: DON'T BRING WHITE POWDER TO WORK IN A F&%KING ENVELOPE!

Hmmm... Why would you ever bring white powder to work? Splenda, flour? I think the envelope may have been hiding something.... or it was just a pulverized macbook air.

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
zwaig 05/08/2009 10:05 PM
Hide
Insert quote. Report -0+

dman3k :
whoops... I know I dumped my heel shaver shavings somewhere.

Was it bad to snort it then... ?

I'm still alive, so I guess not?

zwaig

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]I'm still alive, so I guess not?[/citation]

Ah what a relief, Although I had wondered where the other half of it went..

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
What happens to mac air's when they come into contact with the creature known as the intelligencsaurous. The intelligencsaurous ravages the smaller weaklings into succumbing to its iron will.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]Hmmm... Why would you ever bring white powder to work? Splenda, flour? I think the envelope may have been hiding something.... or it was just a pulverized macbook air.[/citation]
You would be surprised at the things some people bring to work.. When i used to work the graveyard shift I would look through some of the fridges here at work when I was bored.. Believe it or not someone actually brought frozen cubes of brine shrimp. The only time I have ever seen those is as fish food for salt water tanks, except we dont have any fish tanks here at work, someone was eating them.. At another job working as a telemarketer, I walked into the kitchen to see one of the maintenance guys pounding on a chicken breast with a mallet.. I went back a few minutes later and he was frying up chicken in one pan and cooking a white sauce for his country fried chicken in the other.. It wouldnt surprise me if that guy now works for Apple and left his envelope of seasoned flour in the kitchen..

[citation][nom]WheelsOfConfusion[/nom]It was actually a shipment of 100,000 of the next-generation iPod Shuffle.[/citation]

Probably passed through AZ on a hot day in a non AC cooled truck and instantly vaporized then?

Or would this be the iPod super nano?

Status
Not open for further replies.