Epox Motherboard

Snet

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2010
Hi

I aquired a motherboard which has a boot problem

I am not sure what specs are but similar to this EP-4GEM800I with VIA chipset

It has a post code led which changes from FF to CI to 60 with a siren and error. I checked the fans and got a cooler master heatsink all the wat to the bottom. I tried changing CPUs and still the same with RAM changes.

Please help.

Regards
Roger

Snet

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2010
The motherboard is probably faulty , I had one which couldn't be repaired, only chance is ensuring all seated and then if that doesn't help replace the CPU or motherboard

multicore911

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
would flashing the bios or replacing the bios chip be an option? just for fun

multicore911

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
now days that seems to be the best option boards start at $30 or so hard to justify fixing one.

computers are fun!

jonathan

louisville, ky USA

cherylfoster

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2011
To build a good business relationship with customers, EPoX always follows a customer-oriented strategy in which customer satisfaction is always the first priority for the company. Service EPoX stresses "reliable" and "professional" through its marketing activities. The Company believes that the main factors to win customers' trust and confidence. This philosophy has led EPoX to provide customers with essential support in deep water, including new products, advance marketing information, updated techniques, application assistance, on-time delivery, RMA and others.