Epson Stylus 830u - won't print black

My printer stopped printing black in the middle of a document. I've cleaned
more than a dozen times, reinstalled the driver and had the printer apart to
see why it won't print black. The cartridge is half full and the printer
just over 12 months old with average usage.

Clogged ink cartridge. Epson cartridges have a long history of being prone
to clogging if they are not used regularly (at least once a week). Change
the cartridge.
www.coribright.com

"lastuart" <lastuart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My printer stopped printing black in the middle of a document. I've
> cleaned
> more than a dozen times, reinstalled the driver and had the printer apart
> see why it won't print black. The cartridge is half full and the printer
> just over 12 months old with average usage.

TRENDING THREADS