Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Smart Panel

Hi all,
I just purchased an RX500 from a friend who's moving to Thailand.
Unfortunately, the software CD is floating somewhere in the middle of
the Pacific right now. I've found the drivers for Win XP on the Epson
website, but the Smart Panel utility is not available as a download.
Anyone have any idea where to get it?

Thanks!

You can try Epson's web site, or call their customer service. I'm not
sure what their
policy is on transfering warantee service on a re-sold unit, but it's
worth a try. Their
number is (562)-276-7245.

Sherwin Dubren

Mr_Wizard wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just purchased an RX500 from a friend who's moving to Thailand.
> Unfortunately, the software CD is floating somewhere in the middle of
> the Pacific right now. I've found the drivers for Win XP on the Epson
> website, but the Smart Panel utility is not available as a download.
> Anyone have any idea where to get it?
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS