[SOLVED] Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot sequence.

Jun 3, 2020
All tutorials online regarding this issue result into me having to go into BIOS and turning CSM and Boot priority to a certain option, however, I don't have CSM and Boot priority in my BIOS and all the tutorials I've found online just told me to turn CSM on and BIOS priority to a certain option.

Machine type and model: 7034A2U
System Brand ID: ThinkCentre M91P
Got a i5-2400 CPU 3.10GHz

I wish to replace it however I need my PC right now for something important and buying another one will take some time.

Solution
Hey! I'm writing this from my PC as I've fixed this problem myself. For any other people that are looking for fixes to this problem, I got you covered.

1. Your hard-disk might be loose or not properly connected to your motherboard.
  2. Some BIOS issues, usually if you have CSM and Boot Priority in your BIOS settings set them to UEFI.
  3. Just install Windows. (As I did). For some reason the Windows 10 installation says you need at least 8 GB but I found that it was 25 GBs for some reason, glad I got a 32GB flash stick.

For fix no. 3: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Press "Download Tool". Connect your USB drive and when it asks whether you want it a ISO file or in your USB, simply press the...
Jun 3, 2020
Hey! I'm writing this from my PC as I've fixed this problem myself. For any other people that are looking for fixes to this problem, I got you covered.

1. Your hard-disk might be loose or not properly connected to your motherboard.
  2. Some BIOS issues, usually if you have CSM and Boot Priority in your BIOS settings set them to UEFI.
  3. Just install Windows. (As I did). For some reason the Windows 10 installation says you need at least 8 GB but I found that it was 25 GBs for some reason, glad I got a 32GB flash stick.

For fix no. 3: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Press "Download Tool". Connect your USB drive and when it asks whether you want it a ISO file or in your USB, simply press the USB and from there on you will have to select all questions on your installation to be for your USB.

Once you're done with that, just put the USB drive in your broke computer and boot it up in your Boot Manager. Once you do that just press "Install now" and install your new Windows 10.

Solution