[SOLVED] Error 43

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrickman2003

Honorable
Apr 10, 2018
So I found an old mobo with a decent enough CPU in my stuff for basic gaming for my little brother, got some fresh ram and SSD and it POSTs like a dream, like wiping and not having anything on the paper except for 20 minutes of not realising something irrelevant with pre allocation but it’s good now.
Anyways I plug in a respectable 1050ti and she works with the basic display adapter, then I got her drivers on there and the screen goes black as it downloads (from Nvidia website, don’t have an optical drive on hand rn).
So I assumed it’s doing the <Mod Edit> “5 minute fix that takes 2 hours to find” and I leave it a bit in case it was just changing resolutions. Nah she still don’t work so I restart the PC and still the basic display. So I set the integrated graphics on and at least it can run 1080p, just can’t do gaming on it. I download the drivers and all, I hop on device manager and it says “error 43” whatever it said after. So I see if drivers need updating and they’re apparently up to date, so I do some windows updates (mobo updates not available, just like a better one with my budget), and I download this and that but nothing works.

I got a 500W PSU so that ain’t the issue

Mobo:
F2A55-M LK

GPUs:
GeForce 1050ti
Radeon HD 7560D (integrated graphics)

CPU:
AMD A8-5500 APU

Some kind of SSD I don’t feel like checking and it hardly seems relevant

16GB DDR3 RAM

so yeah I’m kinda debating an RMA but the basic display on it works so idk

Last edited by a moderator:

merrickman2003

Honorable
Apr 10, 2018
Can you independently test the 1050ti?

Do you have any manner of older less powerful GPU available to you? Or really just any other one that you could borrow and would be ok with your PSU?
Id need to check for it, I have a spare GTX 1060 at home that I’m using for something else but I’ll give it a shot, I’ll reply as soon as I do it bc I’m not currently at my house

Status
Not open for further replies.