Error Code : 0x8009006

I tried to remap c: and f: using Partition Magic. But
after i reboot computer, i got this error message and
can't login to my computer anymore. The error message is

"A problem is preventing Window from accurately checking
the license for this computer. Error Code : 0x8009006"

Please help me to solve the problem

Terence

Sorry Error Code should be "0x80090006"

Terence