Error code 4097 ????

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

I am recieving error code 4097 in event viewer when I try to print with
code:

The application, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe,
generated an application error The error occurred on 06/21/2004 @
14:55:04.908 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 77F583A1
(ntdll!RtlAllocateHeap)

Will this error be caused by acrobat or is it a windows problem ??

Grateful of any help.

Thanks

Mark

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

This is very likely an issue in acrobat.exe. In user-mode, all apps get
their own virtual address space, so cross-process corruption is very
difficult to occur. i.e. whatever happens in that process address space is
controlled by that process. In this instance it looks like a heap corruption
in acrobat.exe. It could be caused by a loaded module (plug-in) or an
extension of the application, best to get in touch with Adobe tech support
and supply them with the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files for analysis. You
may be able to decipher the drwtsn32.log file yourself, check out the help
on drwtsn32.exe for info on the format of the log file.

Cheers,
Dimce