Ethernet and lan problems

kingwolf

Commendable
May 2, 2016
So the issue i am having is that from time to time when i boot my computer from shut down, my wired LAN connection will state that i have a connection, but if i attempt to go view a website, it wont either load or load properly, and if i use Skype everything with lag horribly so and i when i used Teamspeak 3 my voice would sound all robotic to the other people in the channel. The only way i seem to fix this is by restarting it again, sometimes it will take 2 or 3 tries for it to fully work again. I have been having this issue since windows 7. I have attempted to re-install drivers and installing drivers i found right on my motherboards site and on the realtek website as well. My motherboard is a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3, also i have a wireless card in my PCI slot and that works with no issues. I am also hard wired into the modem and i am in the DMZ as well. it is not the modem either since i have been having this issue when my computer was connected to routers or other modems as well. Any help would be appreciative.

Solution
"installing drivers i found right on my motherboards site and on the realtek website as well."

You should only be using the network drivers from Gigabyte, not from Realtek's website.

kingwolf

Commendable
May 2, 2016
ive tried using both, gigabyte first to see if it would fix the issue and it has not. so i attempted to use the realtek ones and that didnt fix it either so i reverted back to the gigabyte ones.