Question Ethernet issues on ASRock x570 phantom gaming 4 w ax ?

Apr 9, 2023
Hi, I'm having issues with my asrock x570 phantom gaming 4 w ax.

The network device it is not recognized by windows, it was working, but now the ethernet connection don't show in the device manager and there is no light on the port, I already tried another PC and the cable does work and it gets connected.

When I pressed show hidden devices on the device manager I was able to see the intel I211 device in there, but I uninstalled it to try and install it again, but I'm not able, on the properties it was showing error 45, basically device disconnected or not found but now because I uninstalled it it won't even show in the list.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

my asrock x570 phantom gaming 4 w ax
https://pg.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X570 Phantom Gaming 4 WiFi ax/index.asp
Is this the motherboard that you're working with?

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? What OS are you working with? Might want to see if you can install the latest networking drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Can you see any other items being flagged with errors for other devices?

Apr 9, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

my asrock x570 phantom gaming 4 w ax
https://pg.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X570 Phantom Gaming 4 WiFi ax/index.asp
Is this the motherboard that you're working with?

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? What OS are you working with? Might want to see if you can install the latest networking drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Can you see any other items being flagged with errors for other devices?
Yes, that's the motherboard.
I'm on windows 11, latest firmware update.

I'm going to try, but running the installer normally it says that there is no device compatible for it

Apr 9, 2023
Where did you source the installer for the OS?
I don't remember if it's the one that came pre-installed or if already reformatted it, but i get them from Microsoft using the media creation tool.

I tried to run the installer with elevated permissions and got the same no intel device found.