Question Every game stutters on my new PC ?

Mar 9, 2024
Hi, I got my new pc a month ago and i noticed that in every game I turn on I have the same issue. In every game i have good FPS but everytime it drops like 5-20 fps and it makes my game stutter. I dont know what to do is like little FPS drop but i feel the stutter. For example in assassin creed odyssey i locked my fps to 90 FPS then it drops to 88-89 and i feel the stutter or in Metro Exodus everything on Ultra my fps goes around 120 but then it drops to 113 and i feel little 0,5s stutter, i tried moving with mouse around and sometimes it stutters too. I have good temperatures on GPU like 50 - 60°C. I tried lot of things and i still dont know what to do. Its really weird that my game goes good but these 0,5 stutters/freezes are annoying asfck.

- Update every drivers
- Windows reinstall
- Turning on/off game mode and graphics settings in windows
- Tried to turn on/off XMP
- Trying every settings in games.
- High Performance Mode

SPEC:
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B760-PLUS
CPU: i5-12400F
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4060 8GB
SSD: M.2 Samsung 980 Pro
RAM: 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz
PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W

Thank you for any response and sorry for my english.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS version for your motherboard?

Mar 9, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS version for your motherboard?
Hello, im sorry that I didn't reply earlier, i had lot of work. I tried update drivers like for 10th time. Uninstalling them by DDU too. I already starts chatting with nvidia support he said me to do Firestrike test so i did . He wrote me this after the test : Oddity of the LOG FILE. I know the 4060 is missing a wattage sensor, but it looks like it is missing the 12v sensor for the PCIe | 6pin as well. I cannot believe this is the first one Ive seen as I do not remember this on any previous.But the GPU Core voltage is constantly shifting.Thats the only item that would make me think of as an issue.

If you want to see the Test results too i can send it if you want,

My bios version is 1641 from 21.02.2024

Thank you for any response and sorry for the delay.