Everything looks yellow

That-a-way

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
Hi guys. This is a strange problem. It only happens on Windows (10). Everything looks yellow, as if I was using f.lux or something.

FBv41UF.png

Weird thing is, whites display correctly (on games, with the monitor LCD conditioning thing, etc.) but Windows just ruins it when I exit this processes. I've tried color calibration but I don't think I can do much from there. I don't know how to change the RGB settings to make it look ok again. Please help me, this is awful!

Kenton82

Reputable
IS this screen capture meant to display what you are stating? Because it looks fine to me! I am thinking this is to do with your monitor colours, rather than windows. Have you looked at the RGB settings in the actual monitor? (presuming you have such controls ) It maybe that the blue is too low, and the conditioning program is compensating for this?

Hope this may help.
K

That-a-way

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

Oh boy. It was the "adaptative brightness" setting from Windows' power management. I guess it's to reduce eyestrain. That's why it was disabled on games and such. Everything is fine now. Thanks!

That-a-way

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
No... No. I need help.

When I boot, everythin looks yellow. Then, I run a game, let's say LOL. The color changes to normal, and it stays that way. After a while, it changes back to a yellowish tone. Do you know what could be causing this? I have no 3rd pary software that does anything remotely similar. Not flux, not anything. Windows' adaptative brightness is disabled.

Please help, this is awful.