Everything on my computer keeps crashing

Hatix

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015
I built my first computer for gaming about a year ago and have upgraded it along the way. But now every time I open any program it crashes/closes almost instantly. I have tried many possible solutions on other forums and nothing works. I thought my ssd was going bad so i installed windows fresh on a hdd and still the same problem. I did overclock my cpu before but I put it back to stock as my gpu is not very good that it would help me much. I have tried updating drivers and doing all types of scans (anti-virus, advanced system care, malware bytes, ccleaner). The usual error that I get are "Access violation at address".

PC Specs
CPU: I5-2500k water cooled with Corsair h100i
GPU: Radeon HD7770
Motherboard: Asus p8p67 pro rev 3.1
8GB Ram 1600mhz i think
750 watt Psu
500gb hdd
128 gb ssd

Please help.

I just got an error, "The instruction at 0x779f24cb referenced memory at 0xffffffff. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program."
This popped up when i tried to open Steam.

Hatix

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015

I believe it is a Kentek 750w PSU

Update
I just looked up my motherboard manual and discovered that my ram was not supported by my motherboard could this cause the problem? I ran my pc fine for a few months before this

SomeDude03

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
Everything on my computer has also started crashing (all my steam games and google chrome) It used to not do this and i also tried a new install of windows but that didnt work either.