Question Everything shows 0xc0000005 error

Apr 26, 2019
Im begging for help at this point.
This has been happening for over a year now.
I've reinstalled windows and had it taken to multiple tehnicians all to come to the same f***ing error.I memorized it at this point.Skype wont work,Steam wont work,all vcredist installations wont work.It all just shows:"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000005)."I had enough so i had it looked completely.I now have Windows 10 which i had to install twice.In the middle of using it,it just stops working correctly.Steam wont boot up games,Skype wont start and all else again shows the error.I was playing a game and when i exited it,it just happened.It was working perfectly up until then.It all just shows the error,almost everything except for browsers and a couple of stuff.

Im just tired of the same error for over a goddamn year.Im desperate.I had it looked so much im embarassed to go have it looked again.Numerous hard drives were bought as they seemed to be dead.This is my last resort.I just dont know what to do anymore.

Last edited:

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Firstly, please post your entire system spec including PSU make and model.

By reinstalling windows, I am assuming you do mean a full reinstall from a completely new image? As in not using an old image or just resetting the PC?
Have you run memtest to check if any memory modules are faulty?
Are you running latest BIOS?
Are all drivers up to date?