Question Everything works except mobo

Sassn

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
So i just bought a new mobo cpu and ram a520 elite, and amd rysen 5600x, got everything installed and when i flick the psu button to on, the mobo flicks a light for a split secound then goes dark (close to ite super i/o), but if i turn on the power button to comp every fan turns on but no led and just a black screen, and ive followed the usual list of checks, i am lost at this point

Sassn

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
Ok, back on my computer (was on phone), ive put the old cpu ram and mobo back and they work as normal, when i turn on power supply, this motherboard gives me a light indicating that its working, but on the new one the light dies instantly when it gets power. I've tried all ram locations and just a single ram (i have 2) ive tried no gpu, no cpu plugged in, resocketed the mobo lifters, i don't know what else to try since i have tried only putting in mobo and the 24 pin, and its still just a light that goes off after 0.1 sec of pushing PS button

Sassn

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
Ok so tried, not even mounted (just ontop of the plastic that came with) and ONLY the 24 pin, and as soon as i turn on psu it does the same thing, im guessing taking this piece of garbage back to the retailer is the only option?

TRENDING THREADS