EVGA’s K|NGP|N Graphics Card Available This Week: Here Are The Details

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

expunged

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2015

I just ordered a 980ti hydro, ordering another next payday.

''I just ordered a 980ti hydro, ordering another next payday''

from where ?ebay ? I don't see it at a respectable dealer -- I think your pulling some legs [ lol ] no release been announced at evga to any retailers or at evga store or wait months on end for it to auto notify you that like the rest it fails

looks like newegg is selling this card as a classified ??

06G-P4-4998-KR
http://www.evga.com/products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-4998-KR

newegg
06G-P4-4995-KR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487146

wonder how many folks will get fooled in to that ??

maybe they will fix it ???

expunged

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2015

Evga store. I did the auto notify thing, they sent me an email, and by the time i got to a computer they were sold out again. I signed up for the auto notify again and was able to order quickly last time the email came. I placed the order last Friday evening, got a tracking number Monday morning. Card is due to arrive Thursday.

I guess ?? just seems funny the hard core evga fanboys cant get a hold of one .. anyway I think its the better move to get it or the hybrid for a solid stable long life card of the bunch

I looking to do the hybrid myself but i'll wait until evga gets better organized I bet there factory is a mad house trying to fill orders and in that rush some quality may slip in order to make a quota ??

that's like I was saying evga cant get the cards they all ready have to offer in stock or produce them to keep any stock but yet they come out with another new card ??? its not like this should of taken them by surprise .. I guess next will be another memory factory fire [lol]

expunged

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2015
From what I am to understand, they are making them at a decent rate, but have a lot of people waiting on them. If I were you, I would just go back to their site and hit the auto notify again. Both times I did it I got the email within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.