[SOLVED] EVGA GTX 1060 graphics card fan control

julesbluemonday69

Prominent
Dec 13, 2018
So my card is fine but I do not like the fact that the fans turn on at 60 degrees celcuis, I want them to turn on sooner or control fan operation my self. I downloaded precision X1 and was able to turn on fans and create a profile, for the life of me I can not get it start automatically after rebooting puter. I tried shell:startup and reinstalling the crap program. I read on another post that you can change or control fans using nividia control panel. Is this true and how do I do this? I opened nividia control panel and do not see how I can. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. THanks in advance

julesbluemonday69

Prominent
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for replying. I tried uninstalling that crap evga software and I could not. Says program is open. Had to go in safe mode and delete the folder, jeez..... I think im gonna stay away from evga products from now on, if i only knew...my fault. I just downloaded after burner, if you have any tips, would appreciate it, read about afterburner in other posts, thanks for taking the time to respond, first gaming rig I put together, thanks again.

julesbluemonday69

Prominent
Dec 13, 2018
It works!!! Starts when i boot my puter, created custom fan control. Have it at around 800 rpm at low temp and adjusted graph scale if it reaches a certain temp, wow, software that works. Thanks