News EVGA RTX 3060 XC Now Available Near MSRP, Nvidia RTX FE Restock Incoming

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
It's nice to see these cards in stock and to see FE cards returning soon. However, Intel is about to enter the market and the 30-series is about to be replaced by the 40-series. AMD's refresh is coming up too. If companies were serious about getting GPUs to gamers, then they should have put more effort in doing so a year ago. This news is good for people who absolutely need a GPU. There's nothing here yet for those who would want an upgrade.

I feel like this whole restocked and reloaded thing is just a desperate plea to gamers to prop up companies drunk on miner and scalper profits. Gamers get your leftovers, Nvidia and A$U$ and EVGA? I still have a pair of notify queue entries for a RTX 3080 models since late 2020, yet those same models were repeatedly restocked on Amazon and BestBuy only to be immediately snatched up by scalpers and miners.

Gamers should continue to hold out and make those prices crater. After nearly 2 years of abuse, I think it's time for some payback.

Reactions: thisisaname
It's nice to see these cards in stock and to see FE cards returning soon. However, Intel is about to enter the market and the 30-series is about to be replaced by the 40-series. AMD's refresh is coming up too. If companies were serious about getting GPUs to gamers, then they should have put more effort in doing so a year ago. This news is good for people who absolutely need a GPU. There's nothing here yet for those who would want an upgrade.

I feel like this whole restocked and reloaded thing is just a desperate plea to gamers to prop up companies drunk on miner and scalper profits. Gamers get your leftovers, Nvidia and A$U$ and EVGA? I still have a pair of notify queue entries for a RTX 3080 models since late 2020, yet those same models were repeatedly restocked on Amazon and BestBuy only to be immediately snatched up by scalpers and miners.

Gamers should continue to hold out and make those prices crater. After nearly 2 years of abuse, I think it's time for some payback.

Still rocking a GTX 960 4GB lol. That price for the RTX 3060 does sound nice. I'm not crazy into gaming as much, let alone care if its 4k 144FPS GSync yada yada. My 960 still plays anything I toss at it.

Reactions: bigdragon

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017

This is the stance I’ve taken as well. I’ll wait for my 1080 card to just stop working before I upgrade, they could’ve easily done wait lists and preorders the entire last 6 years but decided not to, so I’m done, I hope they crater.

Reactions: bigdragon

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah that whole thing with miners and scalpers and bitcoin farmers was terrible. Of course the chaos of the last two years brought on by COVID throwing a wrench into the supply chain didn't help things either.

But it is good to see GPUs finally returning to store shelves after being absent for so long.

Apr 22, 2022
i checked last night and today, and can't for the life of me figure out how to add to cart and buy it, it just says buy on newegg and it has no stock