Ex-AMD Chief Resigns Amid Trading Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan w

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2009
[citation][nom]jdamon113[/nom]I am sure they will still give him several Million as a departure bonus.[/citation]

they probably gave him money so he would go away

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Mulder19[/nom]http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10 [...] 90350.html[/citation]

wow that wsj artical was trash. How are you going to advocate insider trading? The risks and likelyhood of abuse are far too high. Not to mention that you would then have the market flip its own shit when a rumor came out from a suposably reputable sorce.

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
Tsk tsk... AMD going dirty.... I guess Intel must be lauding at this mishap.... at least they are doing well with their subsidiary ATi, I guess this will effect AMD's overall business until they can release newer and more updated CPU's. At least the hexacore CPUs for the mass market.... until then, I guess they are going to stick with cheap alternatives to c2d's and q cores.....

hellraiser06

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
While former the former AMD boss and GlobalFoundaries chief has not been formally charged

I go to many tech sites regularly and have never seen editing as bad as I am seeing on this site for so many days now. Kevin Parrish started the trend which I think is getting popular amongst the masses :chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.