insanewizard wrote:
> Does anyone have a pdf of any exalted rpg books?

Drivethrurpg.com gave away Exalted:the Solars in .pdf format (for free!)
in their opening week. They currently have 32 Exalted books available,
at very reasonable prices, compared to hardcopy.

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Anderson wrote:
> insanewizard wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a pdf of any exalted rpg books?
>

> Drivethrurpg.com gave away Exalted:the Solars in .pdf format (for free!)
> in their opening week. They currently have 32 Exalted books available,
> at very reasonable prices, compared to hardcopy.

Wow. Good answer! And much better than mine would have been.

Richard Clayton wrote:
> Grant Anderson wrote:
>
>> Drivethrurpg.com gave away Exalted:the Solars in .pdf format (for
>> free!) in their opening week. They currently have 32 Exalted books
>> available, at very reasonable prices, compared to hardcopy.
>

> Wow. Good answer! And much better than mine would have been.

I like drivethrurpg.com. They have at least one free book every week -
I picked up Lands of Conflict, for Warcraft d20, Exalted:Solars (even
though I have the hardcopy) and a few others just from their freebies.

I haven't actually -bought- a .pdf from them yet, mainly because I like
having the hardcovers on the shelf :) I can see how it would be nice
to be able to get out-of-print stuff in .pdf format, though.

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Anderson wrote:
> Richard Clayton wrote:
>
>> Grant Anderson wrote:
>>
>>> Drivethrurpg.com gave away Exalted:the Solars in .pdf format (for
>>> free!) in their opening week. They currently have 32 Exalted books
>>> available, at very reasonable prices, compared to hardcopy.
>>

>> Wow. Good answer! And much better than mine would have been.
>

> I like drivethrurpg.com. They have at least one free book every week -
> I picked up Lands of Conflict, for Warcraft d20, Exalted:Solars (even
> though I have the hardcopy) and a few others just from their freebies.
>
> I haven't actually -bought- a .pdf from them yet, mainly because I like
> having the hardcovers on the shelf :) I can see how it would be nice
> to be able to get out-of-print stuff in .pdf format, though.

Wow, neat. I should start checking the site.
But it hadn't occurred to me that the original poster might be looking
for a LEGITIMATE PDF copy of the game...
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton

Richard Clayton wrote:
> Grant Anderson wrote:
>
>> Richard Clayton wrote:

>>> Wow. Good answer! And much better than mine would have been.
>>

>> I like drivethrurpg.com. They have at least one free book every week
>> - I picked up Lands of Conflict, for Warcraft d20, Exalted:Solars
>> (even though I have the hardcopy) and a few others just from their
>> freebies.
>>
>> I haven't actually -bought- a .pdf from them yet, mainly because I
>> like having the hardcovers on the shelf :) I can see how it would be
>> nice to be able to get out-of-print stuff in .pdf format, though.
>

> Wow, neat. I should start checking the site.
> But it hadn't occurred to me that the original poster might be
> looking for a LEGITIMATE PDF copy of the game...

I'd just been looking at Drivethru, so it seemed to me he might be. If
he was, then I was helpful, and if he wasn't, then I wasn't, so I figure
Karma was served all round. :)

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Anderson wrote:

> I like drivethrurpg.com. They have at least one free book every week -
> I picked up Lands of Conflict, for Warcraft d20, Exalted:Solars (even
> though I have the hardcopy) and a few others just from their freebies.
>
> I haven't actually -bought- a .pdf from them yet, mainly because I like
> having the hardcovers on the shelf :) I can see how it would be nice
> to be able to get out-of-print stuff in .pdf format, though.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant

Talk about timing, the Exalted core book is the drivethrurpg.com free
book of the week again, this time as a non-DRM watermarked version.