Excel

Can I download Excel or Office Professional if I have Windows XP? Thanks

No. You have to buy them.

"sawhetowl73" <sawhetowl73@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I download Excel or Office Professional if I have Windows XP? Thanks

If you qualify, OFFICE Professional Student/Teacher is under
$200 and includes ACCESS. If you just need EXCEL, the
standard version is about $150...otherwise it is much more.
Try NewEgg www.newegg.com

In news:EC0197FC-DDCE-4CEB-91E3-FAC0DF1D3680@microsoft.com,
sawhetowl73 <sawhetowl73@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Can I download Excel or Office Professional if I have Windows
> XP?

No. Excel and Microsoft Office are commercial products, not
legally available for free download anywhere. They have to be
bought.

Please reply to the newsgroup

sawhetowl73 wrote:
> Can I download Excel or Office Professional if I have Windows XP?
> Thanks

Download? No, not legitimately. Purchase and install?
Certainly.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: