[SOLVED] Execution files keep crashing. even Event Viewer will crash...

Jun 6, 2021
So as the title suggests, a lot of my execution files are crashing. I wanted to look into the crash reports, but even the Even Viewer crashes too. Initially, I wanted to open up my audacity to edit on my work, but it crashed. Later, I uninstalled it then when I tried to install Audacity again, the Installer crashes too. Later on, I found out even my Spotify and Event Viewer, and some .exe files crashes.
What could I do next? I have had the cmd system checked, it said it successfully repaired the corrupted files... and I am left with an improperly working computer.

Hardwares & Software
Windows 10 2004
E3 1230v2, 4x4GB DDR3, H77-D3SH (GIGABYTE), RX570, 2 SSDs, 2 HDDs.

Solution
D
Well you really should’ve thought about that a long time ago and had a proper back up system in place because guess what hardware fails and sometimes software fails in a way that you need to re-initialize and reset everything up.

Where did you get your license for windows from?
D

Deleted member 14196

Well you really should’ve thought about that a long time ago and had a proper back up system in place because guess what hardware fails and sometimes software fails in a way that you need to re-initialize and reset everything up.

Where did you get your license for windows from?

Solution