Exploring The Final Frontier (In VR) In 'Star Trek: Bridge Crew'

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dewis

Honorable
Jul 6, 2013
As long time Trekkie and Rift owner, I'm really looking forward to this. This may be one of the few online games I actually play, unless the AI is decent, then I may just play offline.

f-14

Distinguished
new star trek on cbs in 2017. saw this back in may looking for the ncis season finale
http://www.cbs.com/shows/star-trek-2017/
there's a teaser trailer

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
I thought I was past this (as a MC fan) but those graphics are garbage. Who cares if it's in VR if you aren't immersed. The plastic look, the baked shading, the faux metal sheen that reflects nothing. This is pre-alpha, but I am perplexed at why people like what they see. Also, I'm not a trekkie, so that may be why I'm not blinded by the (poor)light. How about you make a VR game in the Cry engine. It's a jungle in Venezuela. And you have to find and kill the Predator.

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
"Set your phasers to 'stun' team!"
"Thumbs down Captain." Said Riker.
"William, why are you down-voting my comment?"
"I also don't like your comment." Worf agreed.
"So you two don't think we should stun them? If we kill them, then we have to create a new antagonist."
"Sir, it's just like every hero-story. The evil boss always escapes to cause more carnage. If we kill them, I'm sure the people in the galaxies would be happier."
"Worf, without a trial? Are you mad?!"
"I'm changing my downvote of your comment." mumbled Riker.

Status
Not open for further replies.