Question EZ debug VGA light turns on, doesn't turn off, but all fans stay on: Please Help

Sep 25, 2019
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x
Motherboard: MSI X570-a pro
GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 xt
RAM: ADATA 16gb * 2
PSU: Corsair TX850M
Case: Inwin 915
Monitor: acer
ED322QRP

I built this pc following a guide as it is my first time, and everything seemed fine until I tried to boot it.
When I tried connecting it to a monitor, it said "No signal", which confused me firstly, so I looked inside my pc.
When I looked, I found that the VGA light of my ez debug lights were turned on. After this, I turned my pc on and off (by pressing the power switch because I don't know how else to, as the screen is completely black), and I observed that the CPU light, VRAM light and BOOT light all light up and turn off at least once, but the VGA light does not turn off.
I tried replugging my GPU in, and I can't even tell what the problem is that makes the VGA ez debug light flash red.
While all this happens, the lights on all my components (the cooler that came with the CPU, the "RADEON" letters on the GPU) all light up and stays lit, even my case's led - until I power the system off (by holding the power switch).
Also, all the fans just stay on (the mobo fan, the CPU cooler fan and even the GPU fan), and keep spinning, although in some reboots the mobo fan sometimes stopped; the CPU cooler fan and the GPU fan never stop until I turn off the system.
Please help.

Ralston18

Titan
"I built this pc following a guide" - what guide? Motherboard?

Guides are good and should be used.

The most important guide is the motherboard's User Manual/Guide.

But you also need to read and understand the corresponding User Guides/Manuals for all installed components.

If you do not have the MSI X570-a pro User Guide/Manual then:

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/X570-A-PRO#down-manual

http://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/E7C37v3.1.pdf

Do verify that the above link and .pdf are correct and applicable for your motherboard.

(Note: That red EZ Debug LED indicates" GPU is not detected or fail". Reference: .pdf, Page 37.)

You must read every step, pay attention to the foot notes, the fine print, and any addendums.

Use the documents in total to plan out the build step by step.

Have a clean, well lit work area. Lay everything out including tools, a bright flashlight, and even a magnifying glass. Take breaks and do not be in a rush to finish.

That said you may need to take things apart and have a "do-over".

However, there is a good chance that if you just go over everything you did, check connections and configurations, you may find some simple issue such as a cable that is not fully plugged in. Or a component that is not firmly seated; i.e., GPU perhaps.

Go over everything first, make notes of concerns but do not make any immediate changes. Especially with respect to configuration settings. It can indeed become confusing and keeping the big picture can be daunting.

Then make changes but only one at a time - especially some configuration setting that you realize is not what it should have been.

Overall idea being to achieve a successful boot or discover that there is indeed a faulty component.

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for your replies guys, and I think I'll have to completely take out and rebuild the system, making sure I follow the motherboard manufacturer's guide too.
Have you made sure that all connections to the board and components from the PSU? Also, have you made sure the board is resting on the right standoffs on the case?
All the parts light up with their own LEDs and the fans on all components of the pc (CPU, motherboard, GPU) spin when I boot the system, does that mean the connections from PSU is good?