F.E.A.R. 3's ''F**king Run!'' Multiplayer Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yet another great game that no doubt will be destroyed by DRM...

PCGOD

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2011
still think this game looks like shit. fear 2 was a huge drop off from the first fear and this one looks like that trend will continue. this game mode looks kinda cool though, i'll give them that.

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
I like the FEAR games, but I swear they are using the same antiquated engine as FEAR 1 with some modifications for this new game! A few of the FEAR games were total cash-ins (like both the expansion packs) so hopefully this one will be great.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Game mode is awesome. Graphics are dated though.[/citation]

Thank you consoles, we will have these same graphics until what, 2014?

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
[citation][nom]alextheblue[/nom]Thus encouraging ever-worsening DRM. If there was zero piracy, there would be zero DRM.[/citation]

DRM also really hurts the second-hand market.

retrig

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
[citation][nom]PCGOD[/nom]still think this game looks like shit. fear 2 was a huge drop off from the first fear and this one looks like that trend will continue. this game mode looks kinda cool though, i'll give them that.[/citation]
As someone with a very good long time friend who is a senior employee at Monolith, there are reasons I can't go into on why Fear 2 sucked. It was scrapped and a senior team had to come in and redo it at the last second. Fear 3 was nearly scrapped as well because it sucks so badly. Don't get your hopes up, Fear 3 is fail.

rebturtle

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2001
I sincerely hope there is a way for teams to kick/ban disruptive players. It would only take one a$$hat running towards the cloud every round to really ruin someone's evening.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I think the concept is great but I really am not impressed by it's execution. It should be something with more of a horror element chasing you. That giant smoke wall just has no real fright to it. The enemies that were shown don't really have these factor either the robot reminded me of the one from RoboCop.

It's a shame too because that game mode looks like it could be so much fun.
I could see it working very well under the right conditions. It would be fantastic if all the enemies were frighting monsters and extremely deadly to encourage fleeing from them and having to make judgement calls if its a good idea to take them out now or deal with them attempting to chase you down.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I am sorry but the grammar and spelling in your articles is becoming ridiculous... How hard is it to do a fucking spell check? I'm even doing it within my browser and you get PAID for this... It is you bread and butter so get it right. If the article is this badly represented how can anyone take the comments serious?

'This new mode presents an interesting concept: players must to work together to battle enemies while escaping Alma’s wall of death... wall of death meaning a huge monster cloud of ghostly faces ripped straight out of a Dean Koontz or Stephen King story, one that's intent on eating you alive.'

That is my example and it should NOT be taken lightly... It happens all TOO often. You make more money than most of your readers so please pay attention AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.