[SOLVED] F panel wires

Sep 18, 2020
I have a lenovo h430 that i have been upgrading. Ive put new ram, cpu motherboard, HDD. Pretty much built me a new pc. But my case and mobo dont like eachother. I plugged in my F Panel connector, and nothing. The mobo works, and i have found a way to rearange the wires in the connector block, but i dont which wires are which. If any of you guys could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Heres the connector F panel connector for h430 https://imgur.com/gallery/30QB7S5 specs are

Mobo: Asus P8H77-M
Cpu: core i7 2600k
RAM: 12gb, 1 crucial 8gb and 1 kingston 4 gb ddr3
HDDs: 1 WD 500gb, 1 Samsung 250gb
Case: Lenovo h430

Last edited:
I plugged in my F Panel connector, and nothing. The mobo works, and i have found a way to rearange the wires in the connector block, but i dont which wires are which.
That connector is specific to lenovo h430 and will not work on any other motherboard. Basically every motherboard maker uses different pinout for front panel connector.

If you can't figure out FP connector pinout for your case, then just get a new pc case.

Sep 18, 2020
That connector is specific to lenovo h430 and will not work on any other motherboard. Basically every motherboard maker uses different pinout for front panel connector.

If you can't figure out FP connector pinout for your case, then just get a new pc case.
I took the power switch from a dead pc and jerry riged the power switch to the mobo and low and behold it booted. Thanks for all the advice guys