Fabled Everything

Greetings,

I've just heard a rumor that last year's 'Fabled' methodology will be returning for the
anniversary of each EQL expansion pack.

IE, The Fabled Severilous, Talendor and Gorenaire are coming to a server near you very
soon.

(Much) later on you'll get your very own Fabled Mata Muram.

Has anyone else heard of this?

Best regards,

Tim ==
(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions - a Rathe Guild
http://www.gravewisdom.com

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:05:05 -0600, Seeq Endestroi <seeq@nospam.co.uk>
wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I've just heard a rumor that last year's 'Fabled' methodology will be returning for the
>anniversary of each EQL expansion pack.
>
>IE, The Fabled Severilous, Talendor and Gorenaire are coming to a server near you very
>soon.
>
>(Much) later on you'll get your very own Fabled Mata Muram.
>
>Has anyone else heard of this?

confirmed. We're trying to take down Fabled Trak now. Raid of 24
wiped at 49%.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:01:16 -0600, Larry Laffer <private@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:05:05 -0600, Seeq Endestroi <seeq@nospam.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I've just heard a rumor that last year's 'Fabled' methodology will be returning for the
>>anniversary of each EQL expansion pack.
>>
>>IE, The Fabled Severilous, Talendor and Gorenaire are coming to a server near you very
>>soon.
>>
>>(Much) later on you'll get your very own Fabled Mata Muram.
>>
>>Has anyone else heard of this?
>>

>confirmed. We're trying to take down Fabled Trak now. Raid of 24
>wiped at 49%.

Does that also mean they have the high-level skellie armies invading
the newbie zones at night again (or at least some of the newbie
zones)?
http://members.cox.net/batchild1
http://members.cox.net/scorseseinfo

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:33:18 -0800, "Batchild (Sue M.)"
<batchild1@cox.net> wrote:

>Does that also mean they have the high-level skellie armies invading
>the newbie zones at night again (or at least some of the newbie
>zones)?

Have not heard of any yet but most people were too busy chasing clues
in their scavenger hunt in Kunark zones or trying to solo a high level
fabled. No skeleton even in those area AFAIK