Facebook Camera Checks Into Businesses With Your Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper666

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
All we need now are shopping-carts which automatically tweet what we buy.

Too much surveillance everywhere and i suppose this is just the beginning :|

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
I'm working on my new product as well. Poopdeals is going to be a pile of success! Everytime you poop, you will get a coupon.. hmm.. maybe I should call it poopon.

G

Next advertisers might add a camera underneath the toilet lid, giving recommendations on exercising techniques and drugs to optimize a healthy secretion of waste.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]myromance123[/nom]Yeah, I can imagine going to a bathroom and then getting recommended toilet paper discounts for this.[/citation]

Or hemorrhoid cream...

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]icemunk[/nom]I'm working on my new product as well. Poopdeals is going to be a pile of success! Everytime you poop, you will get a coupon.. hmm.. maybe I should call it poopon.[/citation]

Hmmm.... Grey Poupon.... what can we call yours then... :)

Hellbound

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
I'm sorry sir, we cant hire you because we found a picture on your facebook page of you doing jelly shots off a guys belly button....

But it was a dare.................

NEXT!!

Yes, Facebook, after all of your privacy debacles and millions of users complaining about your breaches in maintaining user data, this is your best move.

No wonder the stock is worthless...

runswindows95

Distinguished
The first thought I had when I read this is if it's installed at an adult store, everyone would be covering their faces whenever they shopped there. Imagine the check-in:

"John Doe checked in at Wang's House of Adult Videos"

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]boiler1990[/nom]Yes, Facebook, after all of your privacy debacles and millions of users complaining about your breaches in maintaining user data, this is your best move. No wonder the stock is worthless...[/citation]

They claim not to be affiliated with Facebook.
But the color...font.... if this was Apple they'd be all over it by now !

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Or hemorrhoid cream...[/citation]They'll have a camera in the toilet to see if you have them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS