Question Fanless mini PC withOUT WiFi

Star2222

Reputable
May 4, 2021
Hi,
I am looking for a fanless mini PC that does not have any wireless. No WiFi, nor Bluetooth. It is for playing audio and 720p video, so minimal specs.

Can anybody suggest any models that can be bought in the UK?

Thank you

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to mention the budget you've allocated for your suggestion/purchase. As for the point about a mini PC, how small of a system are we talking about here? An Intel NUC would be up your alley but they come with BT and WiFi. Eve if they did, you can easily turn them off in Device Manager (and I'm assuming in BIOS as well).

Star2222

Reputable
May 4, 2021
Thank you @Lutfij
the budget as low as possible, that's why I did not mention it and the reason for keeping the PC specs as flexible as possible. I guess perhaps 100 to 200 GBP if possible?

The main reason that it must not have WiFi, Bluetooth or radio even if they can be disabled is because - due to the type of testing - anything that has a radio resonant circuit (whether transmitting and/or receiving) would affect the experiment even if shielded.

Thank you :)

Thank you @Lutfij
the budget as low as possible, that's why I did not mention it and the reason for keeping the PC specs as flexible as possible. I guess perhaps 100 to 200 GBP if possible?

The main reason that it must not have WiFi, Bluetooth or radio even if they can be disabled is because - due to the type of testing - anything that has a radio resonant circuit (whether transmitting and/or receiving) would affect the experiment even if shielded.

Thank you :)
When turned off in BIOS they do not function or radiate anything.