Question Fans and everything working but not booting up, neither no light on keyboard

Dec 13, 2019
I've have Gigabyte B450 DS3H mobo paired up with Amd Ryzen 5 3400G.
I was installing a new GPU Which was Nvidia RTX 2060 super. So I plucked out the old GTX 1050ti put new one in But No display! I tried again and again but no luck.
I've Corsair VS 650 watt 80 plus PSU which I bought somedays ago.
I thought New GPU was defective so removed it and back to old one but no luck it's not booting up :(
I tried without GPU too but it's still pitch black on monitor

Dec 13, 2019
You more than likely need a BIOS update to support that 3400.

Wait...so it was working before a GPU change? Or is this a new build? Confused!
It was working fine till I put new GPU.
It's an old build and I was upgrading it.
I put new PSU, 8 GB extra RAM and 2TB HDD.
It all worked fine with old GPU. But after plugging new one it's dead :(

Nov 17, 2019
Hi
This is a long shot but can you remove the Mobo from the case and also release the screws on the backplate of the cpu cooler. A short circuit from the backplate/case/Mobo caused the same symptoms

I solved the problem by putting isolation rubber rings around the screws (each costs like 2 cents)

Dec 13, 2019
Hi
This is a long shot but can you remove the Mobo from the case and also release the screws on the backplate of the cpu cooler. A short circuit from the backplate/case/Mobo caused the same symptoms

I solved the problem by putting isolation rubber rings around the screws (each costs like 2 cents)
I tried not working :(

Dec 13, 2019
Turn power off at the PSU switch, then short the pins for 10 seconds or more.
I didn't work
I tried battery reset method too didn't work out.
I just wanna know which part is causing this problem.
RAM nah I don't think that cuz at least one of em should've worked
PSU I have two spare PSU didn't work
So i think its gotta be Mobo
Or that new GPU was defective and It also wracked my MOBO

SpecOpsNick

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
I had the same issue so I gave up that night and woke up early in the moring to solve the issue and well it turns out the issue was with the RAM at first I just put the RAM in all the slots that didn't work I had to put them in order for my motherboard the RAM order was A2 and B2 than A1 and B1 after that I fixed the issue. Hopefully it would work for you.

Dec 13, 2019
I had the same issue so I gave up that night and woke up early in the moring to solve the issue and well it turns out the issue was with the RAM at first I just put the RAM in all the slots that didn't work I had to put them in order for my motherboard the RAM order was A2 and B2 than A1 and B1 after that I fixed the issue. Hopefully it would work for you.
It didn't work man
I tried all possible combo