Question Faulty drive? Adata gammix s50 lite PCIe 4.0, really slow speeds.

Melvin_6

Honorable
Mar 30, 2016
Untitled.png

Idk if I did something wrong with the tests but this is really bad. Also when I was downloading a game from steam, windows started to freeze. I downloaded amd latest chipset drivers too.

Melvin_6

Honorable
Mar 30, 2016
How did you get from 347GB to 66GB?
In my m.2_2 seems to work fine idles at about 40 C and goes up to 70 C (when I run benchmarks), then goes down back at 40 C lvl after about a minute. In my m.2_1 idles at almost 60. I was actually on the bios for like 10 minutes then boot up and the ssd was at 69 C idle. Just wondering bc I still can RMA both the ssd or the motherboard, I also have a gtx asus 1070 strix and water cooled cpu maybe the cpu o gpu is heating up the drive?

In my m.2_2 seems to work fine idles at about 40 C and goes up to 70 C (when I run benchmarks), then goes down back at 40 C lvl after about a minute. In my m.2_1 idles at almost 60. I was actually on the bios for like 10 minutes then boot up and the ssd was at 69 C idle. Just wondering bc I still can RMA both the ssd or the motherboard, I also have a gtx asus 1070 strix and water cooled cpu maybe the cpu o gpu is heating up the drive?
Guess....m.2-1 is not getting proper cooling or something close by is heating the area.