Seven Yame

Prominent
Feb 20, 2022
Hello, it is a long story, but important to understand how I got to this point: December last year, I bought my pc (prebuilt) with a R7 350 4GB OEM.The pc arrives, I install GTA V, I try to play but crashes saying something about directX not compatible, even though it was on directX 10, then it goes off suddenly.I call to the shop, they said it's probably something causing a shortage, I get a new pc from them and guess what ? SAME problem.I spent in total like 10 hours
trying to figure it out, but nothing, it kept on like this even on other games, like CS:GO - crashes and the game is 'invisible' but game is still running and I can still hear the game.Same problem to maaany games newer than 2012-ish .Now, in the recent days, it keeps glitching in many weird ways, like in CS:GO now, the pixels got glitched on some textures of the map ( like on some cars), on Minecraft that ran without a problem before, all textures became literally INVISIBLE and I even got a weird square on my desktop, making everything blurry and it would be visible whatever I try to play.Once I got a blue screen and so on.The thing is, now this 'problem' has spread even worse and I can't take it anymore.I saw some reviews on this graphics card, but the other people said it was working without a problem :/ . I also know for sure it is because of the gpu, because if I run on the iGpu, the game runs without getting an error. I tried with older drivers and nothing.. .

View: https://imgur.com/a/Qvtpc46

Lutfij

Titan
Might want to share the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Have you tried using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Seven Yame

Prominent
Feb 20, 2022
Might want to share the specs to your build like so:
CPU:i5 3470
Motherboard:acer b75h2-am ( I had a lenovo is6xm rev 1.0 before, still same problems with gpu)
Ram:1x8gb ddr3, 3x2gb ddr3
SSD/HDD:1x 1TB hdd NAS
GPU:R7 350 4gb (OEM)
PSU:serioux 450W
Chassis:warrior middle tower
Monitor: HP L1750

Have you tried using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?
Yes, I've tried it, and if you mean by DDU the amd's uninstall tool, then yea.
update:I've done some testing on version 21.5.2 and if I go on lowest settings on CS:GO and normal resolution, it doesn't crash at all, at least for now, I suspect that when it goes beyond 2GB it crashes, probably it has something with the added VRAM, Is there any app to show me VRAM usage, in order to testify this ?

Last edited:

Seven Yame

Prominent
Feb 20, 2022
Yes, I've tried it, and if you mean by DDU the amd's uninstall tool, then yea.
update:I've done some testing on version 21.5.2 and if I go on lowest settings on CS:GO and normal resolution, it doesn't crash at all, at least for now, I suspect that when it goes beyond 2GB it crashes, probably it has something with the added VRAM, Is there any app to show me VRAM usage, in order to testify this ?
Also, if I play GTA V, it crashes, but if I let it run and not play, it actually doesn't crash