[SOLVED] fifa on pc

ELM2721

Prominent
May 28, 2019
hi . iam not sure if this is the best place to ask this question . I currently have an XB1 And a powerful gaming pc I don't touch my xb1 ever since I upgraded my pc . now fifa 20 is coming out and I know this game is more popular on consoles . if anyone have tried fifa ultimate team on PC . what are your thoughts.? do you think I should play the next FUT ON PC And how was your experience?

Solution
hi . iam not sure if this is the best place to ask this question . I currently have an XB1 And a powerful gaming pc I don't touch my xb1 ever since I upgraded my pc . now fifa 20 is coming out and I know this game is more popular on consoles . if anyone have tried fifa ultimate team on PC . what are your thoughts.? do you think I should play the next FUT ON PC And how was your experience?
If you have an Xbone I’d just get it on there. Can’t really judge much cos I don’t play UT and only have 17 but even when it was 6 months old the servers aren’t exactly rife with activity. Never know though they might allow cross play
If you have an Xbone I’d just get it on there. Can’t really judge much cos I don’t play UT and only have 17 but even when it was 6 months old the servers aren’t exactly rife with activity. Never know though they might allow cross play

Reactions: ELM2721
Solution