Firefox Hello: Video Chat, In Your Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoffat

Reputable
Feb 25, 2015
I have the same problem or not being able to reconnect a conversation. I'll try it firefox to firefox and see if that helps.

Lindee

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015
It does not worl. Its a waste of time. First it says you must register, but theres no link to register. there is no way to return to conversations. there is no way to kow who else is in the conversation. this is in Firefox. In Chrome it does not work at all.

kmoffat

Reputable
Feb 25, 2015

Well, I have it working. You just email someone the link and they click it to start a video chat. Clicking the links does work in Chrome. And I was able to register from the window that opens when you click the icon. However, you don't have to register; you can use it as Guest.

Maybe have another look, Lindee.

Vellmen

Reputable
Mar 6, 2015
While I tried emailing the link to my smart phone, I had issues bringing up video. I couldn't find any help files for this soon to be robust application. No where could I find how to switch from front to back camera after I messed up and selected the wrong one either way the video from the phone never appeared on my PC. On my PC I have several camera's and it never asked me to connect to any of them. I'm using Firefox on both Android and PC. As with any software when it's in it's infency there will be bugs, issues and things that don't work. I look forward to the mature release as with all Mozilla software I use it works and I'm proud to say I have it!

riopup

Reputable
Mar 8, 2015
Works brilliantly! Zero effort to set up. Just copy/send the link and there we were talking with good quality video. Started the conversation on firefox on a desktop computer and linked to chrome on a mobile just like that. Wondering if you can start it from Firefox on a mobile device. Would be great if you could so you could have mobile to mobile video call. Cant see it on Firefox mobile. Anyone know if you can?

Status
Not open for further replies.