Firewire header to external port

I have been researching this for over a week, with little to no
success (probably due to the way I'm searching). So now I"ve
decided I need a little help. I have an MSI K8N Neo mainboard
that has two firewire headers. The mainboard did not come with
any method of connecting the headers to either the front or back
of a case. What I'm looking for is something like:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-999-752&depa=0

but without the USB portion. I would get this item, but it is
currently unavailable. However, I would prefer something that
goes on the front. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
---
Rebulous

Rebulous wrote:
> I have been researching this for over a week, with little to no
> success (probably due to the way I'm searching). So now I"ve
> decided I need a little help. I have an MSI K8N Neo mainboard
> that has two firewire headers. The mainboard did not come with
> any method of connecting the headers to either the front or back
> of a case. What I'm looking for is something like:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-999-752&depa=0
>
> but without the USB portion. I would get this item, but it is
> currently unavailable. However, I would prefer something that
> goes on the front. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you.
> ---
> Rebulous

Hi. Check out the products on this page:
http://www.frontx.com/order_a.html

Half-way down you'll see a product called:
"IEEE 1394 CABLE 2.5' - 6 pin M to 2x5 F"

That will give you something you can plug into a product like this:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-111-602&depa=0

Which will put firewire ports in a spare 3.5" drive bay.

There are cheaper options for front firewire, but most give you just one
port. Up to you.