Question First built pc, boots but no signal to monitor

Feb 23, 2019
Need help, can't get signal on monitor.
Maybe it's an motherboard problem, but not sure.

Specs:

ASRock b450m hdv
Ryzen 5 2400g
AMD rx 580
EVGA 500 80 Bronze
8 GB DDR4 Gskill 3200mhz

I have built a new pc and connected all of the cables correctly,checked a few times if something isn't connected well but everthing was fine. All fans are spinning when the pc is turned ,I also restarted the CMOS with the jumper on the mobo , I tried to connect to the monitor with hdmi on the gpu, I tried another monitor with vga to mainboard, I have tried using both ram slots , I tried changing display otput on monitor who you need to set up manually, there were no beeps, I also used an antistatic wristband while I was building the pc. What should i do? I spent hours and hours viewing forum and tutorials what could be wrong but I tried everthing and nothing worked. I have also tried taking out the cpu and motherboard alltogether an connecting everything again, I have tried running on only the psu, apu and motherboard and later added the ram but still no luck. Please help me if you have some useful information or ideas.

Feb 23, 2019
i have 2 monitors, both have vga.one has vga and hdmi.i have tried to connect both but it does not work
I have tried with different cable nothing happened

Feb 23, 2019
SOLVED!!
I've fix the problem, I just took the speaker for the motherboard from my old pc and put it in the new one and it worked, but the old one didn't