Question Flight Simulator crashing to desktop every flight (Need help deciphering Event logs)

Sep 1, 2024
Hello,

I've been experiencing constant CTD upon returning from my one week vacation away from MSFS. Since I came back, I updated my video drivers and windows, resulting in me crashing everytime I engaged my autopilot. Since then, I have rolled back my drivers and windows updates to versions that have worked in the past for me. Ever since I rolled back the driver and update the crashing doesn't happen with autopilot anymore, but my game will crash to desktop right after takeoff or during my descent (at 10,000 feet everytime).

Albeit my system specs are not the best:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
16GB RAM

I understand that it could be the system load, however, I can't think of a possible reason as to why my sim has been working perfectly for me up until I came back from vacation four days ago. The night before my vacation, I completed my daily hauler with the 737 like normal and that was that. I then went on vacation for a week and didn't touch my PC at all, and once I came back it's been a constant CTD with every flight that I fly.

I've attached my event logs just in case there is anyone that may be able to help me out and point me to the right direction.
View: https://imgur.com/a/qGwsjzN

include entire system specs, with make & model of ALL components

you have abbreviated RAM,
left out power supply, motherboard, storage, chassis

also include CPU & GPU temperatures while idle and while gaming,
PSU age,
and current motherboard BIOS